Thanks as always.
"I wonder if you can help me with some 'consumer input' into the use of stents ch stoma and no intervention eg relief with stents, for how long, eating and energy, and harmful effects
This website provides an opportunity for those of you who want to share your story including:
•those already using DNA information in your healthcare decisions
•those who have decided not to use DNA information
"Changes are underway in the way healthcare will occur - based on our own DNA, more interactive, predictive, and *personalized."
• Pressure, discomfort or pain in the pelvis, abdomen, back, or legs
• Gas, bloating, indigestion or abdominal distension
• Early satiety or feeling full even if you haven't eaten much
• Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite or weight loss
• A change in the pattern of urination
• Abnormal vaginal bleeding, including abnormal menstrual periods