The Implications of Age and Comorbidity on Survival Following Epithelial Ovarian Cancer: Summary and Results from a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Study.
Sent from my iPhone
• Pressure, discomfort or pain in the pelvis, abdomen, back, or legs
• Gas, bloating, indigestion or abdominal distension
• Early satiety or feeling full even if you haven't eaten much
• Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite or weight loss
• A change in the pattern of urination
• Abnormal vaginal bleeding, including abnormal menstrual periods